View Single Post
Old 15th July 2013, 03:15 AM   #20
Cakszz

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Cakszz, please forgive me for assuming to inform you about your own people, but there have been many instances of headhunting far into the 20th century. In fact heads were taken in disputes with Madurese migrants to Borneo at least as late as 2001.
In regards to my previous questions perhaps we are having a language problem. I am not questioning whether this bendable metal is a possibility. My question is WHY would you want to create a blade that would bend like this. It just seems impractical and i don't understand what purpose it serves to create such a blade.
Tumbang Anoi declration is a peace tractact among Dayaks people.. previously amongs dayak, or village we still headhuting each other for several reasons.. but since that was a milestone for a Dayak united.. as previously we dont use dayak to identify ourself but from the river/village..

Back to mantikei.. Its not we created that this metal will bent.. but it is inherit properties of this metal.. and this what my ancesstor found in ther location..

Last edited by David; 15th July 2013 at 01:55 PM. Reason: I edited you opinion on the 2001 incident because it could be offensive to others with different viewpoints.
Cakszz is offline   Reply With Quote