View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2024, 12:01 AM   #2
G. Mansfield

I too have recently received a copy of Dmitry’s new book. After reading his last great book on the Weapons of Afghanistan, I purchased this newest work. I have not had a chance to sit down and read it yet, but my first impressions quickly browsing through the book, I can say that the quality and time placed into this is exceptional. The contents are laid out very simple, organized, and well placed. It is not another typical picture book with arms and armor, but rather an extensive historical overview of the weapons from the region. Many historical photographs are within, then categorically covering differing genres of weapons and their variations. The photographs are crisp and vivid with captioned details. I also see a number of familiar weapons, which is great to showcase well deserved magnificent items not just from museums and institutions but from fellow collectors too. Without reading it further I can’t say much more, but I do recommend placing an order if you are a collector or want to know more about the subject. Well worth the money spent and looking forward to delving into it more extensively.
G. Mansfield is offline   Reply With Quote