View Single Post
Old 30th July 2018, 11:59 AM   #7
fernando
Lead Moderator European Armoury

Jens, i appreciate your interest in historic events that took place in a region of the Country where you reside, something i confess i ignore. To tell you the truth, i still struggle to learn a fraction of my Country's history.
I made a comment on the position and direction of the rowers as it was yourself that put a particular emphasis on it; which drove me to post a little contribution in the subject. In fact, searching the Internet one can find, not only the Oberaegeri and Underaegeri odyssey, but the successive coats of arms that appeared through all their time, considering that Saint Peter appeared in the Parish bar in 1349 and Saint Paul Paul came later. Both were depicted together for the first time in stamps in the XVIII century. One can even observe that there is a couple current humoristic versions designed by some graphist Angelo Gwerder.

On the other hand, i am afraid i don't see in this topic a motive for your pessimist thoughts about being in the forum and its comparison to other venues as a tragic perspective.

Keep well ... and say hello to Dylan for me

Attached Images

fernando is offline   Reply With Quote