View Single Post
Old 16th March 2010, 05:00 PM   #16
Hotspur

I am late to this thread and in going through some old picture files, then made some rounds of articles I had bookmarked over time, then realize in reading this thread that these sources have already been brought up. Hal's Therion site is a nice visit for lots of articles and one I have revisited often over the years.

The panther/lion form seem to reflect the saddle embellishments of northern Mexico. Somewhere I have pictures of this fancy one that surfaced on David Condon's pages and then finally sold by the ebayer pcay after several goes. I know I have the Condon pictures somewhere but the ebay pictures from pcay are always a treat and I found that folder first in my searches.

I'm not sure how we got to Pythias forms Rick but I have lots of stuff on those as well. I do also have a picture archive of the German made eagle/chicken head machetes, as well as a few of the American made Collins birds.

The Condon sword was one I had thought of buying at one point and then was a bit shocked to see it at another seller on ebay but so is the way of the world.

Cheers

GC
Attached Images

Hotspur is offline   Reply With Quote