View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2017, 09:36 AM   #8
kai

Red face

Hello Cal,

Quote:
I was wondering why I couldn't see the Pamor. I was looking for keris like it and came across Sardulo Mangsah. The description side the pamor doesn't come all the way to the top in this style keris.
If you don't want to become notorious on this forum, you need to make clear what you're talking about!

1st sentence. If you can't see that the keris Bali has pamor (despite being out of stain as already stated by David) then you really have a problem. A few hours worth of reading should fix this though (a real book on keris blacksmithing [available online, too], not spurious websites).

2nd sentence. Now you're talking about dapur, aren't you? Neither of the keris shown comes any close to sardulo mangsah, I'm afraid.

3rd sentence. Now you're back into pamor: You don't show any pics of the tip and middle section; I'm ready to bet that the whole blade has pamor though...

I don't want to bully you but please try to use due diligence when forming and phrasing questions/requests (even if English may not be not your mother tongue - neither it's mine).

Regards,
Kai
kai is offline   Reply With Quote