View Single Post
Old 30th August 2006, 02:42 AM   #56
Spunjer

Quote:
"Second, one of the most important practices is to immediately show a picture or a set of pictures of the damage caused.

I made sure I left after a period long enough for everyone to receive the pieces.

Pardon me, but we have at least two lawyers here and you all know that you cannot place a claim in a forum or by email by just stating it. You have to prove it, show the damage, the before and the after.
Then insurance prescribes. It does not last forever.
that is why i emailed you directly, antonio. i even mention to you that pictures will be provided, but i did not get any response from you. i'm not a lawyer and i do not know what do do and steps to take. and you also said:

Quote:
You see, we do our very best, but the moment you receive the boxes and don't verify the contents, then technically it is impossible to place a claim, and the longer the time, the more impossible.

you see, i did not know that because i did not get any response from you. maybe if you could've given me an address right away, or who to talk to, or who to email to, i would have done that ASAP (as soon as possible), with the pictures provided.

so:

1) i have the pictures
2) who can i email to
3) what do i need to do, or is it too late

i understand that you have an impeccable crew, but somewhere down the line, the scabbard was saran wrapped tightly causing the sampil, or throat of the scabbard to crush, and the side of the scabbard to splinter. the bottom line is, the scabbard is SNAFU. i just wanna know what do i need to do, or do i just take this as a loss.
ron
Spunjer is offline   Reply With Quote