View Single Post
Old 4th February 2007, 07:54 AM   #15
David
Keris forum moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dajak
Hi David you might be better reading some books about the subject
there is more than only Islam or Christian things hard to understand if you never get in to it that why I don t write a lot about what happend to me and others.
If you use magic for good things it is white magic if you use it for bad things black magic.
Even in the Islam there is something like the devil
Ben
hmmm, interesting assumption Ben, that i haven't read any books on the subject...are there any English language books you might recommend?
I am well aware that there is more than only Islamic or Christian (or even Hindu) things and would be quite capable of understanding what may have happened to you or others if you were to share that information. The personal experience of you and others on this forum is something i am not likely to find in any books which is partly why i am raising these questions, to hear and try to understand what people here think.
I also tend to see the differences between white and black magick as a bit more complicated than you describe.
So Rasdan, if i understand you correctly you don't believe that the traditions of the keris are in keeping with service to God? Where do you believe the entities within "living" keris come from? Who do they "work" for?
David is offline   Reply With Quote