Thread: Wierd pliers ?
View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2014, 04:32 PM   #27
spiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by drac2k
What,do you think that a 50 year old, rather stout man, with a Mohawk, who is an escape artist(who barely manages to escape his death defying, non-life threatening exhibitions), who also happens to be a Goth, who goes around spending huge sums of money at flee markets and "private auctions," for torture devices isn't a good reference point.......................of course he isn't, but it served as an impetus for further research. It was a highly visible,easily accessible source for all to see and I noticed that after you watched the Youtube videos(one might argue another source of trashy entertainment), you started to refer to the tongs as "crocodile shears," just as our protagonist did.See,we can learn from lowly sources.
I conclusion, I wish to apologize to the individual who started the thread, for my participation, in detracting from the original question .
Your wrong....

I didn't see the one about the shears.... Is it on youtube? {only place to find your cited TV programmes.}

The term crocodile shears came from typing medieval torture equipment into google.

spiral
spiral is offline   Reply With Quote