View Single Post
Old 13th February 2012, 07:01 PM   #9
Fernando K

los punzones son legítimos, de Birmingham, las letras B, P, C y V bajo unos cetros coronados. Te pregunto, si ha mas de ser de cañón desenroscable (turn-off) es de "bala forzada".
Integran mi humilde coleccion, pistolas de chispa (flint) y de percusión, disparador escamoteable (concealed trigger), box-lock, pero con un costado postizo. Particularmente con la de percusión, solo tiene como punzones un número 21, en el cañó (barrel)y en el cuerpo. La de chispa es de "bala forzada", porque hay bastante espacio en el cuerpo, y se debe colocar la bala antes de roscar el cañón.
Apenas tenga las fotos las voy a subir al foro para que se vea la diferencia.

Afectuosamente. Fernando K

the proof marks are legitimate, of Birmingham, the letters B, P, C and V on a scepter crowned. I ask you if, besides the barrel being unscreweable (turn-off) is it also "forced bullet" ?
Included in my humble collection are flintlock and percussion examples, with concealed trigger, and box-lock, but with a detachable side. Particularly in the percussion one, the only marks are the number 21 in the barrel and in the body. The flintlock example is "forced bullet", because there is enough space in the chamber, to place the ball before threading the barrel.
As soon as i have the photos i will upload them, so that you can see the difference.

Affectionately. Fernando K

Last edited by fernando; 14th February 2012 at 03:14 PM.
Fernando K is offline   Reply With Quote