View Single Post
Old 25th March 2021, 05:13 PM   #3
Green

David;

The explanation came from the shipper with this e mail address : shipping.czernys@gmail.com

I c.c my e mail to the International focal person at Czerny's but no response came from her.Natalia Kochetkova <natalia@czernys.com>

Here is a part of their explanation:

This explanation is obviously a general response to all the people that have the same problem I think because I certainly have not had any dealing with them as claimed in the explanation (see below) " As all perfectly know, we have shipped your lots at the requested address without any problem for the past 15 years..."

Dear client,

this email is meant to explain what is going on with your shipment.

As you may have noticed from the FedEx tracking number that we provided you, the shipment was sent back to sender, to us.

A sudden and unilaterally decided change in Federal Express policy in fact blocked exports of edged weapons along with a long list of commodity items that are now apparently defined as "dangerous goods" and therefore not exportable due to their general conditions of transport. Yes, out of the blue and we are still waiting for official explanations.

As all perfectly know, we have shipped your lots at the requested address without any problem for the past 15 years but unfortunately this decision does not depend in any way on our company, neither on Czerny's.

Because of this, for the time being, we are pushing with UPS to be able to send your lots as soon as possible, and we are willing to cover additional costs in your behalf, but it is obvious that all this process requires more time as we have to create and change all the attached documentation and we need to acquire different permits.