View Single Post
Old 16th January 2014, 10:05 AM   #193
Gavin Nugent

Dear Ibrihiim,

Please refer to the first post, the thread starter is actually wanting to know about swords from the country, not just the kastane in its solitude...but I guess your blinkers are on again...like the lack of direct answers to my questions posed to you.

The duality of your comments vs actions, ie, of your long winded threads about Makara pommels leading to the depths of god knows where to now wanting to reduce data placed in the pages by simply addressing the important mythical creatures to Gargoyles and again completely overlooking the importance of the Sri Lankan Lion motifs surprises me greatly.

I am not aware of why you would want to draw from every auctioneer and sales point about how they describe the kastane...I think you misunderstood what I wrote.

Ibrihiim, please, and I am not detracting from the importance of this discussion forum and the members efforts, but please understand 13000+ people have not read this thread. The counter to the sidebar is a hits counter...only the forum owners would be able to drill down the urchin statistics and advise on dwell time by readers etc...this is how the internet works...12000 of the hits may have only been a 2 minute search by readers who found the thread through key words searches...no doubt now misinformed about important icons.

It is at this point that I opt out of this discussion and perhaps I will come back n another 12 months. Best of luck with Gargoyles and Dragons.

Gavin

Last edited by SwordsAntiqueWeapons; 16th January 2014 at 01:29 PM.
Gavin Nugent is offline   Reply With Quote