View Single Post
Old 18th November 2005, 12:46 PM   #6
Mark

Talking

We still don't know how much material is coming from where, and likely there will one be a single answer to your question. While it showed FedEx's competence and care, the Masters of Fire exhibition is a case somewhat different case from ours, because only one piece was coming from each contributor. Still, FedEx ships elephants, so they can handle our swords (and will recommend the best way to package them), when that time comes.

To be honest, with respect to working on my own section, the shipping process itself is the thing I personally am least worried about. I am obsession over what we need to have in it and how to arrange it! I keep sending re-writes of our article to my poor collaborators before they even have a chance to revise the last one.

If you have ever known someone that has been in what is called a "12-step" program, you might have heard the Serenity Prayer (I hope I have this right):

Quote:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
If you turn this around a little, you get Mark's Serenity Blessing:

Quote:
God, thank you for the serenity of not having to worry about things I don't have to, and not worrying excessively about the things I do, and the ability to appreciate the difference.

Last edited by Mark Bowditch; 18th November 2005 at 12:59 PM.