View Single Post
Old 19th December 2015, 09:28 AM   #20
rasdan

Hi guys,

In my opinion, the only person that can “feel” the keris correctly is the maker. The one that has the ability of imbuing energy into the blade. No one else.

People can (with their abilities) try to feel the blade, but how are they are going to know that they are feeling the right thing? The exact feel that the maker intended? (Does the maker intended something like this?) Most likely, without the correct knowledge, different people are going to get a different feel. How do we know that a strong tingling is better than a weak or no tingling at all?

I have seen people trying to this using their abilities and I myself have tried to detect the energy using EMF detector. (which is silly actually) Then something occurred to me, what does all this mean to me? Let’s say we are able to detect that this keris have a higher energy and another one have a lower energy. What are we going to do about it? What does it mean? Most likely we are going to rank the keris differently. We start to rank our keris using a measurement system that is probably entirely wrong. This in my opinion, can be seen is being disrespectful to the maker of the keris.
rasdan is offline   Reply With Quote