Thread: Checking In
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2005, 09:31 PM   #22
Antonio Cejunior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill
How long will the swords be gone? I have a couple that can not be replaced, how will insurance work for something like that. I have about 200 PI swords, most that are just average pieces. Group pics would be a good thing, as I'm not sure exactly what is being sought. Then better pics of what may of interest. Would it complicate posting group pics here? I have several old barungs; by themselves, they are average. But one may fit in nicely if there were a time table of the barung; the same might be said about any type of PI sword. I have 4 barungs with what appears to be Chinese characters, are they of interest. I have a few pieces that seem to be from the PI, but I am not sure. I've posted a lot of pics on the forum, is there a particular sword that might be of interest?
Hi Bill,

The exhibition will begin in May 2006 and will last for 3 months. The schedule is on the sticky thread posted by Mark.
Insurance is against all risks and is done with an Insurance Company that works with the Museum, so they know our requirements. Please don't worry because our responsibility is much higher. If you check the Masters of Fire Exhibition Preparations link you'll see how we handle things.

I must apologize, but I have requested Rick to change the two spears pictures in one picture per description. We cannot go for group pictures. Please bear with me, it is very confusing to start saying the second from the left. We must work from the beggining with References. I submitted one piece AC1 That's all I got, but it is identifiable as AC1

I very much appreciate your understanding and precious collaboration.
We cannot go fishing for pics on the forum. Please read my reply to Federico Malibago.

Thank you Your contribution is most precious. My email is {e-mail address removed 1/4/06} and it is in the sticky post.

Last edited by Mark; 4th January 2007 at 07:32 PM. Reason: removed e-mail address