View Single Post
Old 6th June 2007, 08:18 PM   #38
Mans

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. G. Maisey
Pak Mans, although you were addressing Pak Ganja in your most recent post, it is obvious that at least some of my remarks were in your mind, thus, although you did not deign to address your comments to me, I have no hesitation in addressing my comments to you.
Hi Pak Alan

Sorry if you feel that my latest posted looks like pointed to you, whereas not sure like that. Also sorry if you feel so sensitive with my opinion. I just posted some my trifling opinion. And sometimes the joke can make a misunderstanding if not at the right places we talk about.... especially if talking about the cultures, countries or another thing which have sensitive sense on forum

Back to the Tangguh of a keris, it’s just like an estimation of period. As Pak Ganja said that the meaning of tangguh is guessing (although the true meaning is more than just guessing .... ). So any argument are welcome for everyone who think has experiences and need to learn about the keris. And so that some forumities also ever asked more detail pictures to give their opinion. What for ? I think to make sure about the tangguh if we talk about the tangguh of a keris, did it ? And I’m sure that you know more about this topic because you has high level experiences about the keris too

So, I do apreciate with all of your expertises in this forum. And hope every forumities who want to learn the keris can get the knowledge by reading the opinion and seeing the photographs. And that is one of the purpose to posted some keris pictures on the threads, did it ? And I always hope that my english will be better and better for further in order to can give more clear opinion and know the meaning of other opinion

Regards,
Manshur Hidayat
Mans is offline   Reply With Quote