View Single Post
Old 7th March 2019, 10:23 PM   #8
Ren Ren
Ren Ren's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Russia, Moscow
Posts: 142

Originally Posted by Rick
Possibly called a Guom although it's a bit short.

This is a good question Vietnamese use the word "Guom" (or "Kiem") when talking about special made military swords. Utility knives are called "Dao" (or "Zao"), even if they can be used as combat ones.
Ren Ren is offline   Reply With Quote