View Single Post
Old 17th November 2013, 07:17 PM   #25
AhmedH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahiim al Balooshi
Salaams AhmedH, For reasons I cannot fathom I am unable to download any pictures and in particular I would like to see all 9 swords from the Topkapi and the subject sword; Dhu'l-Faqar. I think that once displayed the details should then be considered as classic material on Forum. ( Was it Rheinhardt himself who also prescribed pictures? )
This is indeed a thoroughly prepared delivery on the truth behind the myriad of accidental errors tripped over by experts and masters and shrouded in myth and legend now brought to life and identified in this research paper so amazingly well.
I therefor submit that this fine thread be placed on the Classic register.

Regards,
Ibrahiim al Balooshi.
Salaams Ibrahiim,

Thanks a lot for your very encouraging comments!

Please send me your email address and I'll send you the photos and figures. BTW, which 9 swords in Topkapi did you mean? Hank Reinhardt commented on 2 photos of Dhu'l-Faqar that I've sent him.

Thanks a lot, Ibrahiim! I felt very flattered. I wish this article would be placed on the Classic register; though it needs a few corrections.

Please don't forget to give me your email address so that I'd be able to send you the file with the photos and figures.

-Ahmed Helal Hussein-
AhmedH is offline   Reply With Quote