View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2011, 05:30 PM   #8
rickystl

Default Timonium

I would like to thank Lee Jones, the Forum Staff, and Oriental Arms for sponsoring the Seminar and Dinner. As well, the displays and meeting everyone was great!! I sent a email to Artzi Yarom to personally thank him for the Dinner and for bringing along three items I purchased from his Web-Site catalog. He is very much the gentleman.
This was my first trip to Timonium. Talk about a fast and furious weekend. Flew in to Baltimore Friday afternoon, rented the car, drove to the hotel in Timonium, had dinner, went to bed. Saturday: Spent the whole day at the show, previewed the Auction items, attended the Seminar and Dinner, participated in the Auction, and finally got to bed about 1:00AM. Sunday: Back to the show, drove back to Baltimore, dropped off the rental car, hopped on a plane back to St. Louis - with four new toys in my suitecase .
I tried to do it all. I got home about 7:00PM Sunday night. My legs and feet sore from two days walking through every isle at the Show - at least twice - looking for Middle Eastern type arms. Talking about a kid in a candy store. That Show is a dangerous place for me to wander around in. The whole weekend went by like one day. What a fun time. I'll be back next year. Rick.
rickystl is offline   Reply With Quote