View Single Post
Old 28th April 2017, 06:17 AM   #23
satsujinken

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
No Donny. I am certainly not insinuating anything. Everything i said in my last post is verifiable fact. I have made no inferences based upon those facts. I simply went back through the history of posts that you have started, looked carefully at those discussions and the keris you have presented to us and made some observations. Your motives for posting what you post here are your own and i am making absolutely no accusations about them, only calling them out for what they are purely on the surface.
I completely agree with you Donny. Fakes are an unfortunate part of the current keris world. At no point did i suggest that we should not or could not discuss them here. You tell us you have a new friend, a keris dealer, and that your posts will mostly be about him and the keris he finds and what you think is "interesting, intriguing" in those finds. But so far i have seen nothing from this friend that isn't a fake. So what should we make of your friend and his judgments or abilities as a keris dealer? Whether he is innocently ill-informed or outright dishonest and deceitful i certainly could not say. That is a judgement i don't choose to make. But the reality is that the keris he presents to you, that you then present to us, have so far turned out to be deceptions. That is the reality of the situation. What that tells you about your friend is between you and him and it is your own choice whether or not you decide to stop posting his fakes or any other keris for that matter on this forum. But it you change you mind and do decide to post more, please understand that they will receive direct and honest commentary.
okay, I understand

let me clear several things out. My friend is a keris dealer, he sold many many many keris(es) and other tosan aji like swords, tombaks and so on

I am the one, who is to blame, for choosing only what I think interesting to be studied at. Some I know (by hunch) is a fake, but I cannot clearly pinpoint where to look at.

some are what I believed to be genuine (the Singo Sineba is the example).
That is why I come here. to look for answer, a decent one

like I said, I love it here, the atmosphere is nice, but somehow I felt that you all are treating me too harshly ... or perhaps it was just my high expectation from you, as I consider all of you are blade brothers, and brothers never accused brothers of cheating

so all has been said, I will be more careful in my next post. I will stay, and I do hope you all won't mind sharing your knowledge with me.

thank you

Donny
satsujinken is offline   Reply With Quote