View Single Post
Old 25th April 2017, 04:48 PM   #15
mariusgmioc

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsujinken
thank you for the accusation, Marius. No hard feeling here

all pictures here are posted with the owner's permission and where can you learn about various keris blades here in Indonesia ?

in the seller's home. He's my friend and he also selling keris, but that's not what we're dealing here. And since my friend never told lies to me, he only told the stories from the person he got the keris from. He hunted tosan aji in villages, I believed it is not wise to call him a cheater. On what occasion did he cheat on you, Marius ?

Donny
If I, who know almost nothing about kerises (as I handled about 10 kerises in my whole life, out of which 7 are in my collection) could immediately spot a fake, then I would expect your "honest" dealer friend can do it even better.

To me, even atempted cheating is cheating!

And I felt cheated by your friend's repeted stories. But, no, I forgot, they are not even your friend's stories, but the original seller'stories. Your friend, has nothing to say as of course he knows nothing (or almost nothing) about kerises... right?! So, if your dealer friend knows so little about kerises, like any "honest" dealer, the best he can do is to present the story that supposedly came with the keris and let the "caveat emptor" rule...

Last edited by mariusgmioc; 25th April 2017 at 05:54 PM.
mariusgmioc is offline   Reply With Quote