View Single Post
Old 5th June 2019, 06:23 PM   #8
kronckew

Sounds like a plan. make sure your partner transfers all her/his money, along with your children into the account. Just to ensure there is enough to cover handling fees from our Nigerian Prince who is acting as the broker, he needs to move $240 million in cash to his account in the USA, but as the ISIL rebels are watching, he must do it thru your account as if he were you, he will send me my portion so I can send it to my client, less my expenses and fees. As a token of good will he will leave you $24 million as a tip for letting him use your money. He may need to move some money out initially as a ruse, more than the cost of your item, and your account may look empty, but it will soon refill plus his gratuity if you are patient. I also will probably include a portion of white plastic epoxy putty you can use to fill in the hole left by removing all the ivory.

Don't worry, what could possibly go wrong.

p.s. - if you have any trouble transferring your children into the account, an extra hard shove usually works. Ignore the screams, children do that when they are having a good time. I will sell them to a good home.

I shall contact you shortly by alternative methods to finalise the deal, best we return this forum back to it's usual content before they all want to get in on the s̶̸̶c̶̸̶a̶̸̶m̶̸̶ deal.

Last edited by kronckew; 5th June 2019 at 06:35 PM.
kronckew is offline   Reply With Quote