View Single Post
Old 5th June 2019, 08:42 AM   #6
kronckew

I'll drop my client's asking price to £999,999.99 plus VAT if in the EU (Up till 21 OCT) per set and I'll ask him/her to post 2nd class snail mail via anonymous Uber-like driver free of charge, for your protection, but you get your own insurance.

Please be advised the UK Border Force, when not providing free ferry service from France (for economic migrants only) will confiscate Ivory or Ivory-like objects without notice. The UK internal postal service will also confiscate ivoryish items.

I will be sure to correctly ID the objects with a 'Caution- fragile new traditionally made antique Ivory Item, Do not Scan" label so they can be nice forgiving natured souls and bypass their scanners. If they do somehow insist on scanning & confiscation, or it gets lost, you agree by payment that I and my client who I have been assured has the sets, along with the informal Uber clone are not held responsible if lost, confiscated or stolen or or if they disappear prior to mailing...ie. If the box arrives empty, or never arrives, or is stolen off your door step, it's not our fault. Call our complaints dept. ask for my cousin Vinny.

Please send your bank details, sort code, your account name, DOB, account number, pin code and the three digit security code on your card, the long card number, your children & partners names and DOBs, and their card numbers/pins/security codes, bank details on all theri/her/his accounts. Transaction is non-cancellable and all sale final. no returns or refunds...

No need to send your addresses, we know where you live. My Neapolitan Cousin Vinny from the family back in New York City looked them all up while he was out polishing the new spikes on his Debt Collection baseball bat. (He bent the old D2 hardened tool steel spikes)

There may be a slight delay as my client will not be released from HM Prison till next week; he is paying his debt to society for a few past transactions that some overzealous judge thought were fraudulent. He promises he'll dig up the sets from Sherwood Forest as soon as we receive payment and leave for our new homes in an un-named extradition free country. Act fast, Vincento is getting restless.

10% off for more than one set. I attach a photo of the complete chess set, please note that the ivory has been removed and destroyed from each piece as required by CITES, board not included, for display purposes only.

p.s.- Sotheby's will also may remove and destroy any ivory from items they sell prior to shipment, also for your protection, without prior notice and after payment...They like surprising their customers with little free perks like that. So do Vinny and I.
Attached Images

Last edited by kronckew; 5th June 2019 at 09:26 AM.
kronckew is offline   Reply With Quote