View Single Post
Old 1st March 2014, 11:58 PM   #37
Andrew

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer burak

Last word ,
Sorry to all forum members , but you're doing wrong Andrew : when ı talk to Karabela s origin ı give some historic datas and ethimological datas , and than go with a historical well known joke about Poland and Ottoman history ... but you cant understand !...Than you came and walk like an elephant in the glassware shop and have a mess... ı dont understand what you want ...you admit you have no idea about Ottoman history but you doing rewievs ... ı am not agree with you that ı am act like nationalistic and force or disturb any one in this forum ...ı am working on central asian and ottoman also japan history thats my profession is it crime ? ... you cant label me and blame me ... ıf you want to learn my history carrier forget my scientific articles historian of my past and type Yaşar Burak Uslu on your web browser and see my latest History program on Tv , name ''Avcının Tarihi '' ( Hunters History ) latest part from Topkapı Palace Museum Weapons imperial showroom watch than think again... ! Sorry to all forum members to this speach but ı had to express myself against this offenses , best regards.
Archer,

I believe there is some confusion here--the comment you quoted was not by me and I did not approve of it. In fact, I advised TVV as much on this very thread.

Perhaps there is some confusion due to language differences. The "well known joke" you reference, for instance, is unfamiliar to me. In any event, I am not trying to denigrate your opinions and credentials. My actions have been to redirect this thread back to the topic at hand and to head off any potential conflicts while going out of my way to treat everyone fairly.

Despite my best efforts, you somehow feel persecuted. So be it.

I do earnestly hope this is, truly, your final word on this topic. I can assure you it is mine.

Andrew
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote