View Single Post
Old 18th March 2005, 01:55 PM   #14
tom hyle

You know, I've felt this concern the whole time we've discussed this topic; that is very very dangerous if there comes to be any benefit, aura of adventure, stink of blood, desireability to a bullet-struck sword, and unfurtuneately I think there is, because some soul less piece of nothing is going to shoot a hole in an old sword to help sell it. Now, young foolish people clanking old swords because "that's what they're for" or to get that "cool used look" for their own childish amusement is bad enough (and they usually are children who do this), but to wreak deliberate damage in order to tell a false tale of woe.....it's a bit like if a lawyer wasn't an ambulance chaser (too bad a good or loyal one never chased any of mine) but was setting up auto collisions and permanently injuring people just to create a business oportunity (come to think of it this does happen). It's just so way too bad that there is no limit to human intelligence nor stupidity; love nor evil; and any thing, no matter how off the wall, that you can think of, some idiot will do, and unfortuneately he may just be out there, listening for that dumb idea he's crazy enough to do and too stupid to come up with on his own...........
What horrible creatures there are

Last edited by tom hyle; 18th March 2005 at 11:11 PM.
tom hyle is offline   Reply With Quote