Thread: Snipers
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2005, 10:36 PM   #28
punal

Let me butt in too! though I'm just a new bees compare to you guys.
Moro Kris swords interest me the most and I started collecting them 6 months ago. Not an easy gig! I found that ebay was the most convenient place to buy them, they're not cheap, but compare most antique sword dealers that had contacted, I prefer ebay. Beware though, you got'ta be willing to break your piggy bank opened because this peices cost an arm and a leg. Yes, years back, you could probably buy a museum grade sword for $100-200? but that was then.

I might be one of those guys a few are refering to, offering sellers to close their listing early! but why not! people are intittled to buy what they want as long as they can afford it! and that what's ebay's for! bid any amount
you want as long as you can sustained it! I understand that we are brothers in this field alright, but isn't it, true brothers gives way! besides, we are all in the midst of a hunt, what I'm trying to say is, I rather have one of our forum brothers get the things that I like but can not afford, and then share it us/me later on...

Ebay's world is not first come first serve basis! it will not waive because you only have this much! but it will sell to someone who wants it more. . . sorry guys if I snaged the swords you've been eyeing on, can't help it, I like it to...
but may be next time I'll yield!
punal is offline   Reply With Quote