Thread: Snipers
View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2005, 05:12 AM   #20
Battara
EAAF Staff

Personally, I wear a helmet how when I bid on ebay because of the numerous times I get my brains beaten out. I sometimes pass (or pass out ) when I see a fellow formite bidding on something I thought about. At the same time, I undestand the desire to acquire toys, but there is much more to life than this. One time there was this wonderful dha with wonderful silver work, but alas Mark Bowditch got it, and you know, it may sting a little, but that's ok because there is more to life than this (a theme?). Besides, I guess I'd rather he get it than some lumax who would use it for cutting watermelons. I look at it like this, if God wants me to have something, I'll get, if not, then God has something better in store for me. I have been able to get some things that I could not afford, as one or two of you know. So I guess that God wanted Mark to get that dha. Since then, I have been able to get some other great toys. Again - toys .

On the matter of different names used, I use a different name on eBay before I came to this forum - seeker88 - not as catchy as Battara, but I was a young'in then.
Battara is offline   Reply With Quote