Thread: Profiles
View Single Post
Old 1st February 2005, 10:23 PM   #20
Henk

I completely agree, Rick.

I'm a very enthousiastic collector, mainly keris. And of course i do sell on ebay. Just to improve my collection a little bit. But the main point that I sell on ebay is that the Mrs. approves that I'm collecting but I'm not allowed to change our house into a museum.

For the atmosphere in this forum: Mostly it is friendly and we can learn from each other and that's very important. Sharing a hobby and discuss it all over the world with respect for each other. I just love it.

Sometimes I respond too quick and too enthousiastic and my opinion is not always completely correct. The comments on an incorrect opinion are sometimes very rude, I just don't take the effort to respond and correct myself because I was too hasty with my answer. It makes me think "here we have another wiseguy", just let it be, and I'm off.

Fortunate there are a lot of members who share their knowledge in a pleasant way and just give their opinion. And mistakes are corrected in a pleasant way guided with reasons why their opinion differs. And that's the way it should be.
And don't forget, making mistakes makes someone a human being.
Henk is offline   Reply With Quote