View Single Post
Old 21st April 2008, 07:08 AM   #7
Gavin Nugent

Default Managing the order of pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Marsh
I completely agree with David about this. It is frustrating to search an old thread and find blanks where pictures used to be.

I want to give a big "Thank you" to Lee and whomever pays for the EA&A Forum server.

Maintaining pictures makes the server more expensive (larger files) than just text or "PhotoBucket" files. Many other forums request posters to only use links to pictures, not upload actual pictures!

BTW I suggest a work-around for a posting order. Upload your pictures one at a time and they stay in the order you want. FI I like to begin with an overall picture and then detail pictures.

If you select and fill all the slots in the "manage attachments" window, the pictures may post in a different order.
With further regards to what Bill has said above, I have found that if you want your pictures to stay in the order you want, you will need to minimize the "manage attachment" screen so that the 6 fields you browse from are stacked on top of each other vertically, this will place them in the correct order. If you have this screen maximized and it shows rows horizontally they will appear in the wrong order.
I hope this is of help and YES a huge thanks to those who foot the bill for this wonderful and very helpful website.

regards

Gavin
Gavin Nugent is offline   Reply With Quote