View Single Post
Old 16th September 2019, 06:18 AM   #33
sfenoid13

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikmarko
Sfenoid, I don't think you got the memo. The Russian collection that deals in this sort of weapons has a different opinion. You seem to be 100% convinced that it's a "reproduction" which in itself is a red flag. Btw wouldn't a "reproduction" try to copy a brand new/original look of something? If this thing was distressed to look old and original I would consider it "fake".
You can consider it whatever you want, fake or reproduction, doesn’t matter. It is not antique as far my eyes can see. If you don’t like the answers you are getting then you should have not asked in the first place. You will believe what you want to believe . The price of an item is whatever someone is willing to pay for it. If that’s what it is worth to you and it is what it is. You are looking for someone to confirm your gut feelings, well that’s not me. You should try to see if that Russian collector will pay for, who also just looked at some pictures as well. These things are hard to buy just looking at pictures. Go with the Russians opinion if that makes you feel better
sfenoid13 is offline   Reply With Quote