View Single Post
Old 18th May 2016, 04:26 PM   #97
kronckew

men do have a rough equivalent to childbirth, bladder/kidney stones, supposedly almost as painful. operative word 'almost'. how true i do not know as i have not borne children.

i have passed a few kidney stones and had surgery to remove another bladder stone that was too big to pass normally. they did not need to cut a hole in me, used a telephone pole with a hydraulic stone crusher and camera on the end up one of my connected orifices that was not meant to be so treated. luckily done with me under anaesthesia. i wee'd red for a week after.

the kidney stones hurt worse as they scraped down my ureter, hospital thought i might be having a heart attack with referred pains. morphine didn't help much, but did keep me from caring my female friends of course commented on those occasions 'it's the closest you will get to childbirth'. women are of course more deadly than the male and forget less than elephants.

anyway, i have never used that word in anger to either a male or female human, maybe to a feline occasionally tho. with the -cat ending suffix. i prefer staying out of hospitals.

p.s. = i would have replaced 'pu?????????ion' with 'brainwashing'.

Last edited by kronckew; 18th May 2016 at 04:41 PM.
kronckew is offline   Reply With Quote