View Single Post
Old 6th November 2007, 05:25 AM   #34
Gavin Nugent

Default Hi Fernando

Nice to see another lovely item Fernando, I too would hold it dear if I had it in my collection. and the story behind it's find even more so. I beleive we are all the same here in respect to wanting to improve our knowledge and enhance our collections.
I have written here the script on the Alero Garcia blade but it all makes no sense to me.
"Cuando acaricia mi mano la cacha de esta navaja hast los valientes tiem lau al ver mis bravos hauzanas"

The cursive script is hard to read but that's what I got.

Many thanks too Fernando, for posting the navaja sayings, without it I might just have passed this wonderful sight by in further search of such notes I was looking for.
And Cylord21, thanks for bringing the King of Spanish folders to light in the closed forum you presented.
I have my eyes on a genumine Romani folder too guys, if I am successful in obtaining it I will be sure to include it here, though saying that, I have no kidney to sell as I traded one for the large blade I have and it looks like I may have to starve for a month to get it, but it will be worth it...any food donations can be sent to me via the vikingsword staff......
Gavin Nugent is offline   Reply With Quote