View Single Post
Old 14th September 2013, 12:08 AM   #109
Gavin Nugent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahiim al Balooshi
Salaams SwordsAntiqueWeapons ~ You suppose an awful lot from a sketch.
Hello.

No more than yourself using the drawing as supporting documentation for the sword being a dance sword and carried by guards....makes no sense

I must add, hence the personal invitation to attend a visit, that nothing is being taken at face value but as detailed examination of what I have here and others handled...the only hoodwinking going on is the absolute belief they do not exisit from antiquity

I and others I know have failed to be convinced with such little concrete evidence being bought to the table and resources out side of your country only now being looked in to but from afar. I do not need to travel, I have seen the rubbish from the souks and yourself being asked, have not yet bought a creadible dressed up souk sword to look like one from the past, because there are so many things they can not do to make this happen to support your claims.

I can't fault your passion and faith but the subject should have been explored a lot more and with concrete evidience after examing a 100 or more swords in and out side of your country before claiming absolutely what you do.

Peace brother

Gavin