View Single Post
Old 8th February 2011, 10:25 AM   #49
tunggulametung

Thanks David, it is clear that I need to learn how to compose a better English sentences when seeking for answer/confirmation in a discussion board Again not my intention to debate or win my argument although it may sounded in such a way, I might don't realize it the time I compose my post. I apologize to Alan and all the readers should they might sounded harsh in the way they were presented.

A note for Alan:
I suspect that we're possibly getting a little bit of confusion in terminology here Tunggulametung. The Banyumas technique that I have referred to as "engraved", or "incised", you may well be thinking of in terms of "embossed".

No I understand how they differ. I'm trying to say in my previous post that I learn the way Banyumas pendok done were more in emboss and not engraved/incised but chances I get mixed with Surakarta pendok as there are many times when I can not tell how they differ. But perhaps we should save that for another discussion as we are here to discuss a hilt

Anyway, just like Alan, I think I have note down all things I know and should anybody want to suggest his opinion shall this thread back to the subject as it was first intended by the thread starter

Thank you
tunggulametung is offline   Reply With Quote