View Single Post
Old 15th October 2005, 08:32 PM   #4
Antonio Cejunior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Bowditch
I spent some time on the site, and the exhibition is truly impressive. The pieces in the collection exeeded my expectations, in fact. Bravo, Antonio! You are taking orders for the catalogue, are you not?

Well done, my friend.

Mark
Good morning my Friend,

Here am I awake at 3:22 AM.
Guess that when one is exhausted one sleeps badly.
Well, the pieces are all the participants merit.
Thank you for your kind words.
Check your email please.

Thank you my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc
I'm still wading through it, but "extraordinary" just starts to describe it. Not only the exposition is thought-provoking, educational, extremely enjoyable and, why not to say it, very bold in its approach, but the presentation through the website it is truly an "alternative" exposition by itself and represents an excellent use of a communication tool to expand the scope of such an event. Its specific design and layout speaks of the care invested in it so people like us, all over the world, can partake of the immense work put forth by all those involved.
For this, Antonio, many, many thanks to you and all those have made it possible, and my sincere congratulations for what I’m sure is, yet another, success.
Thank you Marc
Your words are most encouraging. I hope to be able to take detailed pictures of the exhibits inside the display cases with a special set up, for the black background makes the glass act like a mirror.

I thought that it would be nice to create a *behind the scenes* section because it would be educational on the amount of work involved.

I will upload tomorrow my conference about swords being art. I noticed the second row of the Menu showed less people reading it, but nonetheless it is very encouraging to see that the homepage has received more than 600 hits in the first 24 hours

Your words are most kind and encouraging. Thank you
Antonio Cejunior is offline   Reply With Quote