Thread: Datu Ivory Kris
View Single Post
Old 6th August 2007, 02:33 PM   #8
artotec1

Default High bidder:-(

Hi guys.
This is the message I got from the high bidder.

"hi,
i'm regrettably sorry to inform you that i didn't mean to bid that high on the moro kris. i set my sniper program last week monday for the kris, and totally forgot all about it and gave up when the bid got up to $500.00. after getting off this morning (i work midnite shift), to my surprise and horror, i have an email stating that i won the kris for $2800.00! i was at loss as to what happen. my first inclination is that someone hijacked my user name, and was using it to create havoc. upon further investigation, i found out that i placed $3500.00 on my sniper program instead of $350.00. with that being said, i'm terribly sorry that i can't afford to pay the kris with that kind of money, so if you would please pass up my name. i'm sure whoever is the next highest bidder would be more than happy to acquire it since it's a beautiful and worthy kris.
once again, i'm terribly sorry."

Ebay should not let the new user bid more than $100 till they are proven worthy. This bid can do a lot of harm to me as a seller, with the new undisclosed user rule combine (what is the benefit as this rule? somebody please let me know). Also the second bidder has 11 feedback score:-(

Just needed to say these things as I was not happy this morning receiving this message.
artotec1 is offline   Reply With Quote