View Single Post
Old 5th June 2006, 01:04 AM   #26
Rick
Vikingsword Staff

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Al-Anizi
hehehe... I really do not know what to say, I have no credibility anymore, as I am a pathological liar because of this 4 year long lie.

I wish to retain my former persona, "mark", in the minds of the board members, and resume to share my limited knowledge in my field, and continue helping with translations from arabic, but with a new name, my real name and character, Saqr, pronounced "Saggir". I wish you would delete my older account, and that I would re-start with this one.

Thanks for all the help Rick
Well then , Saqr it is and will be .

I suppose I could ban the old Mark Carter but that would be fruitless ; we certainly do not wish to delete your old posts so let us consider you reborn !
A Phoenix rising from the ashes of your old persona . We shall just let the old persona fade into obscurity Saqr .

From now on Mark Carter is history and he is reborn as you .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim , beautifully said on your part !
I was lost until I was directed here by Paul, a man who I have the highest respect and admiration for .

Through thick and thin from the days of Oakeshott this place has been my internet home .
I wish to thank all of you for your generous sharing of information over the years .
Most of all I cannot even begin to express my gratitude to Dr. Lee Jones for making this place possible .
Rick is online now   Reply With Quote