View Single Post
Old 2nd December 2005, 04:16 PM   #49
Mark

Angry

Let me just add that my feelings are the same, and I can specifically say that in my case I am fuming over the childness, pettiness, vindictiveness and outright hypocrasy shown over what was (a) a completely honest and relevant question, and (b) a completely legitimate win in a public auction that was done in a well-know and accepted manner for on-line auctions, and I dare say one that has probably been used by every one of those who have now complained about it. Hypocracy is a personal sore spot for me.

Mark

PS: Necesh, thank you for taking on the risk of stirring up a hornet's nest in that other thread (and I mean that honestly). While the subject must be considered closed on the public forum, it is refreshing to hear a voice of truth and reason in an emotionally-driven discussion.

PPS: Feel free to be pissed at me for posting on a closed thread. If you have the audacity to try and defend these actions, send me an e-mail or PM. It is a moderator's perrogative to have the final word. Try to remember, membership in this Forum, and all the good things that go with it, are privileges here, not rights.