View Single Post
Old 4th January 2021, 05:15 PM   #16
kronckew

I live in Govt. housing. They won't let me.

I am told by a family that lives in one of our upstairs flats that Santa managed to get in and had some of the milk and donuts the children left for him, and filled their stockings hanging from the book case near the tree, where he left them all presents too.

Santa is just mad at me for not leaving him a bottle of Guinness like before. I drank it myself. He actually did leave me a sharp pointy but it's not an antique. Funny thing is, Santa was dressed in a black & white striped shirt, black trousers, wore a black ski mask and an empty sack with SWAG stencilled on it in his left hand. He had the pointy thing in his right, took one look at me sharpening my axe and dropped it on the floor as he left suddenly through the open window. He's a busy man, I guess, no time to chat. He was running late, it was the night of the 26th. My watch dog, Poppy, watched him the whole time and didn't move a muscle, except to wag her tail. Good dog.

I cried tho. It was only a worn out 'Old Hickory' kitchen knife. next year I'll have a new bottle of Port waiting for us and show him my 20ga. magnum Two-Hole Hammered Coach gun. Hope he doesn't leave so quick. Love the saif by the way.
Attached Images

Last edited by kronckew; 4th January 2021 at 05:36 PM.
kronckew is offline   Reply With Quote