View Single Post
Old 21st December 2014, 04:24 PM   #22
David
Keris forum moderator

Gentlemen...i had truly hoped we had put this little bump in the road to bed.
Please rest assured Henk, that this topic has been discussed through PM with both Alan and Semar by our moderation staff and, i had hoped, been resolved already. It is fine that you are feeling empathy for your countryman and feel the need to come to his defense in this matter, but i do hope that i have left the door open to Semar to have any further discussions with me if he felt this problem was not already fully resolved. I think Alan has already been clear that he regrets the use of the word "troll" and has fully explained what his intended usage of the word was to begin with and that it is an inaccurate application in this case. I have been in private discussion with Semar so i do not think it is necessary for you at this point to step in to make Semar's intentions clear. He has already done that. We have already come to the conclusion that this was a matter of miscommunication based upon Semar's lack of English skills. I have already commended him privately for his efforts to communicate here in English as i would personally be at a loss to do the same with him in Dutch.
That said, along with your opening statement here that "on the end of the thread, i finally see the right conclussions" can only lead us to your last statement, "Please, let us enjoy and study weapons and not spoil our time to these conversations." So please Henk, let's do just that...
David is offline   Reply With Quote