View Single Post
Old 25th March 2021, 05:00 PM   #2
David
Keris forum moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
Dear all;

Did any of you that won keris or other types from Czerny's Auction in Mid December 20 have trouble receiving your items?

This is the first time Czerny's contract out shipping to other entity instead of handling themselves as in previous auctions. I never had problem before but this time, when the items were shipped (Fedex) it got stuck in Italy due to "documentation issues" and returned back to the sender. I have duly paid for CITES application to Czerny's as required and previously once we have this, there would be no issue in shipment.

Now it has been a month since this issue happened and I don't have any good explanation when the items will be sent to me.

Can anyone suggest what to do next?
Since you needed a CITES application does than mean there were ivory parts involved?
Ultimately i would say Czerny is responsible for getting your item to you regardless of who they contract out to do the shipping. Can i assume you have a contact email for them? Have you tried contacting them. You don't say who you have been talking to when you say you have received no "good explanation" when the items will be sent. Czerny? Fedex? Customs officials?
Hard to know how to advise you further.