View Single Post
Old 27th May 2008, 08:07 PM   #20
Jussi M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parong sari
none of you guys know on how to use it, or even the techniques of holding it, far more from learning the art of keris.. (...) this is just my opinion after teaching silat and the art of kerises for twenty years...
Quote:
Originally Posted by parong sari
i don't have any interest in this keris, it's just that i've been following this forum for quite a long time and suddenly had something to say..

p/s: you could try thrusting your baliness or javanese keris to my belly button, but like i said, if you don't know the art of keris then i can guarantee you it will only go through the belly button of the owner..
Wow!

A silat master identifies himself after less posts there are fingers on a hand. Well, being a complete newbie myself on this forum I dont have anything to loose so I want to participate too. There is an old saying that the empty drum makes the loudest noise. For being a senior silat practitioner as you say and a Guru your practice of adat and hormat seem a bit odd to me but who am I to judge other people. Nevertheless your interpretation is refreshingly modern and I wish you the best of luck on your chosen path. You students must be lucky to have such a teacher! Maybe you could please educate us a bit more on your style and its methodology regarding the use of the keris?

Last edited by Jussi M.; 27th May 2008 at 09:31 PM.
Jussi M. is offline   Reply With Quote