View Single Post
Old 1st December 2021, 06:52 AM   #24
jagabuwana

Hahaha... I was wondering when the Guardian of the Universe thing would come up. It's so pompous.

I hate to disappoint you all, but neither my appearance or how I think of myself is consistent with the name I use on the forum. But it does have a story, not for sharing in a public forum. Maybe one day when we can do the inaugural Keris Warung Kopi conference, and shoot the breeze in person. I'm sure we can pull some strings to get a grant so that we have funds for a very fancy venue. That way I might even be able to tell them to call me Jagabuwana without them laughing (as they should), before I request valet service for my 2005 Mazda 3

But in all seriousness, thank you Alan for taking the time to answer my question and point me in the right direction. Funnily enough I came across the forthcoming article you shared me shortly before my brain dump. I skimmed it but also earmarked it for closer reading. I'll be sure to digest what you've written and take your suggestions before I ask any further questions.

David, thank you also. Yes I think eventually every keris student ponders its spiritual aspects. I hope even though this discussion forayed into more general spirituality and metaphysics, that it can have a place in this forum for better understanding the keris.
jagabuwana is offline   Reply With Quote