View Single Post
Old 21st May 2012, 08:56 PM   #2
rickystl

Hello Michael!!!! If you remember I sent you a PT asking permission to post photos of your collection? And you replied in the positive. Thank you again.
There is a section in the Forum titled: "Pre-Flintlock" which for the most part identifies firearms from pre-1650. Interested members from this group shoot their custom made copies of Matchlock, Wheellock, Handgonne, etc.
In addition to being shooters, most are very interested in the historical significance of these 400-700 year old guns. They even try to have theirs copied as close as possible.
I thought that those Forum members would be interested in seeing photos and descriptions of your fabulous collection and your wealth of knowledge in this area. To say that you have made a lot of people happy on that Forum would be an understatement. In fact, I may have opened a can of worms. They just keep begging me for more!!
Using the Search Engine on the Viking Sword Forum I have been able to read/view many of your earlier Posts before I was a member here, which are wonderful.
As well, the members on the MLF by PT asked me to forward you their many thanks for the the terriffic photos and descriptions. I told them to join the Viking Sword Forum!!

Again, many thanks. Rick.
rickystl is offline   Reply With Quote