View Single Post
Old 1st December 2022, 09:55 PM   #61
A. G. Maisey

Marco, I've been thinking about this idea you have floated since you put it up.

I'm still thinking.

I can only recall one person whom I have known well, during my lifetime, who was blind. She was not always blind, but grew blind as she became older, I did not meet her until she was past 100 years old, maybe 102, I think she lived to around 105. When I knew her she was definitely 100% blind.

She was Chinese-Javanese, she came from a family that had a number of people in the family with acknowledged para-normal gifts --- or curses, depending on how the person concerned perceived their particular abilities.

I cannot comment upon whether or not she had ever had any sort of feelings generated by keris, but I do know that she was able to tell about people by handling something that the person owned. In fact, the reason I met her in the first place was because that family wanted her opinion on me. She had my watch for a couple of hours. Apparently my watch told her a pretty good story about me.

She could also have dreams and ideas about happenings & people that mostly were understandable & true, but not always exactly in the way that she saw something, what she saw was things represented by symbolism that needed to be interpreted. I'm not sure how this worked.

I think if she ever had been given a keris to comment on she would have received some sort of feedback from it.
A. G. Maisey is offline   Reply With Quote