View Single Post
Old 29th November 2018, 07:19 PM   #18
A.alnakkas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McDougall
Far beneath you Lofty, or perhaps not. I dont think my comments and observations warrant your comment regarding lack of knowledge as they were expressed as suggestions with reasonable plausibility. Your accusations on Ibrahiim are personal and misplaced here. I do not believe the use of a pseudonym, a well known custom here and on many forums, constitutes any form of ethnic deception here any more than in the areas he has lived for many years.I am sure the moderators will answer your call and your goals realized.

Jim, I find it odd that you find my comment on lack of knowledge to be offensive. My question to you, do you have the knowledge to read an Arabic word without a transliteration? Or the ability examine a basic Arab dictionary, which happens to be the requirement to understanding the absurdity of claiming Rumh is taken from the word Rum?

https://www.almaany.com/ar/dict/ar-ar/معنى-كلمة-رمح/

Are you capable of understanding the text here, if so, by all means prove it beyond the use of English transliteration which carry no weight at all.

Also, Ibrahim alBalushi of alBuraimi is an existing person, who i doubt knows of how his identity is used. This is not your random nickname.
A.alnakkas is offline   Reply With Quote