View Single Post
Old 21st June 2012, 06:44 PM   #47
Norman McCormick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim McDougall
Extremely well put Norman, and I would like to clarify that my own comments in no way were directed at you or your observations in particular, but that the overall context of the input on this item had taken a most negative demeanor. While I do not favor direct criticism of dealers or sellers openly on these pages, you indeed have a wonderfully diplomatic approach which is much appreciated and admirable, and think you well expressed your concerns. My intent was to return the focus to observing the character and its possible regional and historical details.
I apologize for any misunderstanding due to my comments, you write great stuff Norman!!!

All the best,
Jim

Hi Jim,
No problems, I only wish the net and a resource like the one we are fortunate enough to have here had been available when I first became interested in 'our hobby', it would have saved a lot of gnashing of teeth and wasting of hard earned funds. I'm glad to see that the debate has raised further questions and as always I'm following the discussion with much interest. Safe travels.
Kind Regards,
Norman.
Norman McCormick is offline   Reply With Quote