View Single Post
Old 31st July 2007, 07:30 PM   #15
Mare Rosu
Deceased

Default Here we go again!

Kronckew;
Very nice dogs you have, say hi to Millie and Blue for me.
I probed the inside of the slot wit a dentist tool and could not find any protrusion on the slot walls. The only seam on the chamber holding the steel ball is on the upper blade end of the chamber, it is one piece until it get to other end where the small "ring" is attached between the two wings of the hilt.

Kai;
You are correct on the magnetic field following the blade contour;see photograph. If anyone hasn't done so yet, you need to read Jens "Classic" post on "Magnetic Weapons" http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/showthread.php?t=292
Get a pot of coffee or any other type of adult beverage and start finding about magnetic weapons.

Jens;
My supply of compasses will come in handy if I ever start a survival class
Do you think that my "magnetic" personalty has anything to do with my daggers? Could be now

Rand;
I agree with you on Jen's postings he is very astute and knowledgeable and he will share that with other folks, all very good traits, I say.
Yes you are also correct on you observation on the needle points on the dagger. Also see the pictures.

Jens I a not trying to rehash you Magnetic Weapons post but did want to show anyone new about this dagger. I am now an expert on using iron fillings

Gene
Attached Images

Mare Rosu is offline   Reply With Quote