View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2005, 10:09 PM   #51
nechesh

Well, you know Dave, thanks to the modern technology known as the internet, i do get to "talk to some folks". Some of them are very knowledgable indeed, they just happen to disagree with you. But their source of this point of knowledge is just as vague as yours, so being the reasonable and inquistive Philistine that i am, i question it as well. I am not saying you are wrong, i am just seeking references to the truth. Besides it just being a point of interest it is also an import question to answer in regards to determining the origins of the keris presented in this thread. If you are too lazy (your own word) or sure of yourself to take the trouble to look them up (as you have implied that they exist) to the edification of myself and this forum, that's just fine with me. I will continue my search for some real and tangible data elsewhere. Sorry, but i'm just not willing to take your word for it. And i don't particularly appreciate your sarcastic and snarky responses to my questions and statements, as this is not the way i have carried myself throughout this discussion.
nechesh is offline   Reply With Quote