View Single Post
Old 21st July 2007, 06:00 AM   #223
PenangsangII

Default Raja Gundala

Dear respectable friends,

Since we are still on the subject of keris & spirit, let me tell you a story, that is if you all have the time....... .

My former mother in-law (my mother in-law from previous marriage) passed away a few months ago. My 2 daughters used to live with her in a traditional house in a not so modern village. After her passing, my daughters were afraid to stay alone in the house, esp when my ex-wife went to work everyday. So, after school, my daughters would stay out of the house, sometimes with the relatives, sometimes in the library or even in a nearby warong, waiting for my ex-wife to come home before getting into the house, and this had prompted me to take necessary action.

To make the long story short, last month, I brought a pamored Raja Gundala keris to the house, and told my 2 daughters that they should never be afraid of any unseen beings, and to my surprise, they told me that they had seen an old lady dressed in all white robe hanging around the house esp after sunset, and it appeared more often after midnite. Even my ex was also afraid.

I told them to recite certain Quranic verses, and to keep my Raja Gundala keris with them - to signify my presence, and to hold / display the keris when such object/s appeared again. They did as told and the house was not haunted again.

I was told by a wiseman that keris with that kind pamor was very powerful to keep bad spirit at bay, as well as strong anti black magic implement. Or maybe, it's all in the mind - when you are not afraid & confident, such bad spirit/s will be afraid and stay away from you?

I hope any of the forumites will be able to tell me whether Raja Gundala is really that powerful.

Regards,

Penangsang
PenangsangII is offline   Reply With Quote