View Single Post
Old 25th November 2014, 03:14 PM   #11
Kinikini

Default Lost for word's

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando
Not so prosaic imagination; makes a lot of sense ... to me, for one !
I am lost for word's are you imagining a BATTLE involving dozens of muskets being fired over a period of day's, week's, or even month's where all the clubs had the Magical ability to survive without getting hit by flying lead? Or that the Musketeer's only hit the enemy whilst avoiding the club's on purpose for some reason ?
I would argue that there must have been many that were hit, laying around after most Battles amongst the dead, wounded and their blood waiting to be taken as trophies.
As for the theory about the club being used for target practice......If I were using it for that purpose the first thing I would aim at would be the Head of the club not the shaft........the head of this club has No signs of a direct hit although the beak area seems to have a grey residue around the area it's been broken off so maybe it caught one on the beak. ?
In a situation where the trophy hunter would have had a selection of club's to choose from, why on earth would he have chosen a club that's been used for target practice over the "genuine" trophies of war available ??? Regards K
Kinikini is offline   Reply With Quote